Manage episode 275610296 series 2794771
In this episode I talk about crewing Tony Robbins event "Unleash the Power Within" (UPW), which happened virtually, because of the covid situation we are in (22-25 Oct 2020). I discuss my initial UPW experience in 2017, my first crewing experience in London 2019, and crewing now the virtual UPW. I speak about the reasons why I am crewing, the benefits, the intentions, and the learnings.
• Life will never be the same again - why and how?
• The reasons why I decided to crew UPW
• The differences between live and virtual UPW
• The intentions I had set before I virtually crewed the event
• The "Dickens process" and its tremendous transformative power
• My key learnings from this extraordinary experience
"Stand out, don't fit in!"
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster (among other traits). I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
If you want to support my podcast and gain access to exclusive content, become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup
Drop me an email: email@example.com
And here’s my blog about my first UPW experience: https://bit.ly/3gzqTGe