Manage episode 342418339 series 10466
Of course there is. There’s always a zine.Dom
This episode was recorded September 20, 2022.
- Waiting for Batgirl
- DragonCon after-action reports
- Going live!
- Parking Talk
- Lennie & the dog
- Coughing during the apocalypse
- All the humor, half the gallows!
- Playlist stalkers
- Rox DMC
- Wait, which version of The Archers?
- Speaking of crime scenes…
- Murder House Flip
- Bleeding! Just like a man!
- Quibi, the problem
- Warner Brotherpocalypse
- Rox vs. The Netflix Effect
- Jeff Bezos’ shot of choice
- Oh God, The Silmarillion
- The state of soap operas in 2022
- Rings of Porn Esthetics
- Jon & the Panic Room
- Guy Pearce knows his roots (apparently)
- Quantum Leap: Spoilers (for the original)
- Podcasting purgatory
- HGTV vs. Green Acres
- Zine update
- Mariah Carey at The Hague
- We become a true crime podcast…for like three minutes
- Christopher Lee at the Palace
- The Italian Alan Moore
- Werewolf by Night
- Cocaine Bear!
- Cereal junkies
- WTF She Wrote
- Doctor Who!
- Manscaping YouTube
- Georgian Snowpocalypses
- Songs that may or may not be about cake
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #300: The Opportunity to Say No then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.