Manage episode 295025357 series 100390
Most of you are probably aware of Matthew McConaughey and his new book, Greenlights. I’ll admit, I was a bit hesitant to read the book myself (I explain why to Matthew in this podcast), but after hearing from enough people that I had to read it, I decided to pick up a copy and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint.
So, when I had the opportunity to have Matthew join me on the podcast, I jumped at the chance. We talk about many important topics in this conversation and really hit on fatherhood as we’re approaching Father’s Day. We also discuss the power of being the underdog, reinventing yourself, the value of sacrifice, taking our fathers off pedestals they don’t belong, and the concept and benefit of greenlights.
- Gambling and investing in yourself
- Having the choice to be a victim
- Putting your father on a pedestal
- Rituals and initiations with your child
- Living in complacency and comfort
- Why American needs a civics class
- The value of playing the long game
- Course correcting your children
- Realizing that you’re immortal
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.