A Man’s Role as Leader in His Home, Strategies for Implementing What You Read, and Looking for the Third Alternative | ASK ME ANYTHING
Manage episode 295108964 series 100390
Ryan Michler is running solo again in this week’s ASK ME ANYTHING, a show dedicated to helping men step fully into their role as protector, provider, and presider. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- 2:06 Why is there so much controversy when speaking about men presiding in the home?
- 5:00 Advice on pursuing a passion career or a career that pays well?
- 7:18 When do you allow your son to go off on his own at an early age?
- 9:50 How do you implement information read from books?
- 12:48 What is the greatest learned from doing a podcast?
- 15:10 What’s the best way to give my wife a break with a newborn?
- 17:12 Where did you get the plans for your canoe?
- 18:55 Have you ever been on vacation in Florida?
- 22:19 Where do you see the legal institution of marriage?
- 25:06 Is it a good idea to get tested from Low T at a young age?
- 26:29 Tips for a young man looking to be a homeowner.
- 29:47 How can I get my wife on board with overhauling our finance?
- 32:40 How can I build mental toughness and resilience?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.