Dr. Gerald Pollack: The Fourth Phase of Water, Mammalian Photosynthesis, and the Seemingly Infinite Power of Earthing | Ep.13
Manage episode 174077276 series 1322636
What is EZ water? And why the heck is it important?
Dr. Gerald Pollack joins me on episode #13 of Ancestral Health Radio to discuss the many benefits of water, and, more specifically—it's fourth phase.
We also mention water quality, his newest untitled book, and how to supercharge your body with a seemingly unlimited power source... that's right beneath your feet.
In today's episode, you'll learn...
- The significance of EZ (Exclusion Zone) water,
- The benefits of drinking natural spring water,
- The positive (or shall I say negative?) effects that Earthing has on the body, and...
- Much, much more.
iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | SoundCloudEpisode Breakdown
- Why Dr. Pollack finds it odd that most people presume that everything there is to know about water must already be known
- Gerald discusses the four phases of water: solid, liquid, vapor, and "gel-like"
- Why Dr. Pollack wrote the book Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life
- Why Gerald finds it weird that water is seemingly irrelevant to biology and biochemistry
- Dr. Pollack shares why he says water has taken a back seat to modern medical technology
- How Gerald found himself involved with water through the study of muscle
- Gerald's discovery of EZ (Exclusion Zone) water and its many different properties (H3O2)—specifically its structure and charge
- How EZ water grows and generates renewable energy using different spectrums of light
- Hydrophilic versus hydrophobic
- Gerald breaks down how cells and proteins use EZ water (protein folding, etc.) to help cell and organ function
- How saunas build EZ water within the body
- Are gray hairs a sign of dehydration?
- How drinking water was one doctor's only prescription for wellness
- Dr. Pollack's speculative thoughts on water quality
- Why spring water—in theory—should be good for your health
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Organic and non-organic agents that build and inhibit EZ water
- Jerry shares his experience with Earthing and its effects on EZ water
- The Institute for Venture Science
- Dr. Pollack discusses his next untitled book and a few of the topics