Jonathan Mead: How to Uncage a Human (Part Two) | Ep.19
Manage episode 178226810 series 1322636
Hey Tribe! Welcome back to part two of How to Uncage a Human with Jonathan Mead.
I'm going to try and do a little something different with today's show...
At the end of today's show, I'm going to summarize the key points mentioned, give action steps, as well as a system to help you succeed.
I'm going to demand I hear back from you -- the tribe -- on your progress the following week.
I want this progress posted in one of two places:
- My email: email@example.com, or...
- The official Ancestral Health Radio (AHR) Facebook page.
This is part two of How to Uncage a Human.
In today's episode, you'll learn...
- The many pitfalls with over-specialization and perfectionism in your movement and lifestyle practice,
- How both Jonathan and I are approaching our businesses and how this will affect you (the listener),
- The many different views and philosophies shared by both Jonathan and myself, and...
- Much, much more.
iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | SoundCloudEpisode Breakdown
Jonathan and James outline what they see for themselves and for the future of both Uncaged Human and Ancestral Health Radio
The struggle of trying to find a middle ground between primitive and modern living
Jonathan asks the audience to ask themselves, "What is your biggest priority?"
Jonathan stresses the importance of setting goals and creating systems
Both Jonathan and James's morning and evening rituals
Why Jonathan practices something called "cloud gazing"