Manage episode 297827183 series 2849768
The Book Interrupted women discuss “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life” by Marshall B. Rosenberg; how they express anger; gratitude; and dancing it out. They finish the episode by sharing their final book reports. Would they recommend this book?
- Anger and how we express it/why we scream
- Emotions as a wakeup call, giving you feedback
- The importance of stopping and breathing
- Dancing it out! “Never walk when you can dance.”
- How to be thankful in a specific manner
- Final book reports - what do we think of the book?
- Changing mindset from “I have to” to “I choose to”
- Change comes through doing
- The difficulties of using NVC with children
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted: