Manage episode 321913483 series 1391411
Kent and our panelists dive deep on the hottest new React framework: Remix. What it does today, what makes it special, how it lured Kent away from a lucrative independent teaching career, and what’s coming up next.
Changelog++ members save 6 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- SignalWire – Build what’s next in communications with video, voice, and messaging APIs powered by elastic cloud infrastructure. Try it today at signalwire.com/video and mention “JS Party” to receive an extra 5,000 video minutes.
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- Kent C. Dodds – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Ali Spittel – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Remix Vs Next
- JSParty #119 Redwood brings full-stack to the JAMstack
- Remix Quickstart
- Remix Deep Dive
- Remix Discord
- React Server Components and Remix
- A better idea would be to replace / improve the fetch spec
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!