Manage episode 377295794 series 1091615
We have a tendency to underestimate quiet leaders. Or we assume anyone successful ISN’T a quiet leader. This hit home for me when my friend Ashley Looker said she wanted to come to my Gathering of Quiet Leaders. As an Empowerment Coach, Mindfulness Teacher and Journaling Expert for ambitious over-achieving humans, Ashley’s got 11,000+ followers for each of her biz and podcast accounts on IG. Her voice is definitely getting heard, and she’s no beginner.
Listen to our co-hosted convo to reorient and peel away layers of internalized bias. AND if you’ve got a more mature business and want to be in the company of other established quiet leaders!
In this episode, Ashley and I talk about…
- How our relationships with our voices have evolved over the past several years
- Who we’re taught to be as business owners & disrupting the expectation to be loud and showy
- How we are each doing things differently than we were taught
- Why she hadn’t thought of herself as a quiet leader until now and what shifted
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Ashley’s Website: http://uniqueholistichappiness.com
- Ashley’s Instagram
- Rest is Resistance Book
- Adrienne Maree Brown
- Rachel Cargle
Connect with Adria: