A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 288079759 series 2328548
The May Stringer House started as a homestead in 1842, only to be added on to several years later as it would come into the form it is seen as today. With life being short and more futile in the 1800s, the house would see several of its inhabitant's lives come to an abrupt end, with their bodies being buried at unknown locations on the property. Today, the house is filled with local relics of the past. Who now haunts the May Stringer House? It is former residents or souls attached to the antiques stored in its halls. We discuss all of that today with Christian Paul on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Who is Gary, the spirit that seems to haunt the May Stringer House's third floor?
- Do weather patterns or thunderstorms positively or negatively affect an investigation?
- How many entities does Christian believe haunt the house, and where did they come from?
- Who is Jesse May, and why does she still roam the halls of the house?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks