Manage episode 278424873 series 2794934
If you need to be reminded that God is in the details of your life, that He is for you, and that He's always good, my friend Laura Cooksey is here to testify. We talk about career, family planning, infertility, adoption, you name it-- we covered it. And you are going to be so grateful for this woman's story and her heart.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The process of learning to trust God when reality doesn't meet our expectations
- How to plan, prepare, and pivot when the Lord redirects your steps
- How even amidst loss and grief, we can have hope
- How practicing gratitude in all circumstances is life giving and transforming
- Prov 16:9
- Isaiah 55:8-9
- 2 Cor 4:17
- Lam 3:21-24
- Ephesians 3:16-21
- The Thoughtful Table
- Follow @thethoughfultable on instagram
- Follow @laurabcooksey on instagram to learn about her new music!
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.