Manage episode 334379340 series 2503879
Have you ever known in your gut that you should do something, but your fear of the unknown holds you back?
Do you feel like your case is unique and worry that if you invest in yourself, you might not get the results you’re looking for?
If there’s one thing we know to be true from the clients we’ve helped, it’s this: It’s time to stop overthinking and choose change.
Today on The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake welcomes Maureen to tell her story. Like so many women you’ve heard in our client success stories, she wasn’t sure at first that career coaching could help her. But something told her that it was time to make an investment in herself. And today, she’s here to share how career coaching has changed her life for the better.
In this episode, you’ll learn where Maureen started and the fears she was experiencing prior to joining the program. She explains what convinced her to finally make the investment in herself and to get in the driver's seat of her life and career. She shares the lessons she’s learned, how she applies them to her daily life and decision-making process, and how the program has changed her understanding of what she truly desires out of life.
What You’ll Learn:
- Where the journey began for Maureen (2:47)
- The root cause of the fear she was experiencing (8:54)
- Regaining control after spiraling out (15:26)
- What the program taught her about what she really wants out of life (21:03)
- If you are willing to invest in yourself, you will get exactly what you want out of the program. It's ultimately up to you. You're the driver of it. -Maureen
- Even now, I don't have perfect weeks, I don't have perfect days. But what I do have now is the clarity and the wherewithal to recognize that and say, ‘Okay, this is happening. This is how I'm going to get back on track. This is how I need to get back to my foundations and schedule and routine to get back to where I need to be’. -Maureen
- I know I just needed to reach out, ask for help, and lean on others to get the help advice and direction that I really was missing and needed. Together, we all can help each other and get to where we want to be and live our best, most amazing, happiest lives. -Maureen
- I felt like my situation was unique, like I was the only person that was drowning in work and not believing in myself and just feeling stuck. Coming into this program and meeting all the other amazing women, now I know I'm not alone. -Maureen
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan by going to www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/plan
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them by going to: http://www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/mistakes