Manage episode 275463570 series 2570294
For full show notes, go to GetCareerClarity.com/Episode64.
Adversity supposedly brings out our true colors: it show us who we are when things aren't going perfectly. But so often in times of pressure or stress, it feels easy to default into survival-thinking and to lose sight of the future (and who we want to be). If you feel like you haven't been showing up at your best and want to create an authentic vision of yourself as a leader, you're going to love this.
Career Clarity certified coach Kate Solis Silva (who's also quoted in Career Clarity the book!) comes on The Career Clarity Show podcast today to talk about your identity as a leader, how to explore it, and how to intentionally create it, even in times that are as unpredictable as these.
It's a juicy conversation (and one I didn't realize I needed so much) about who we think we are, who our peers see us as, and who we truly want to become.
- Email Lisa at Lisa@GetCareerClarity.com
- Read more about Career coach Kate Solis Silva.
- Follow Kate on Instagram at @KateSolisSilva
- Connect with Kate on LinkedIn here.
- Episode 34: 6 steps to get a job custom created for you, with Career Clarity coach Kate Solis Silva
- Episode 24: Want to change your career? Start by changing your mindset with Kate Solis Silva
- Read the Career Clarity Book!
- Roadmap to a Fulfilling Career eBook