Manage episode 359781698 series 3329630
As teachers, we have a lot of tasks to do each day. Whether it's grading, assessments, or just general classroom management, teachers have so much to do. With how much teachers have to do, it can feel like there is not enough time in the day.
It is really easy to get overwhelmed when you look at your classroom and all you have to teach throughout the year. THEN, think of all the school activities and all those little things that take time out of your classroom teaching schedule. Talk about no time for everything!
That's what this episode is all about- how to simplify your teacher work day and work less! And we have a very special guest on the show with us today. Jamie Sears from Not So Wimpy Teacher joins us to talk all about how to simplify your teacher work day and work less.
Jamie Sears is a wife, mother of 5 children, a former 3rd grade teacher, and creator of “The Not So Wimpy Teacher”, an education blog that spans across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, email, and similarly named podcasts. With half a million teachers and administrators in her tribe, she teaches educators how to better help their students and themselves.
Whether you feel like you have no time, are stressed out or or just need some pointers on how to simplify your work day, this episode is the perfect listen for classroom inspiration and how to shift your mindset to simplify your work day and stress less. You won't want to miss it!
Head over to the show notes: https://www.wifeteachermommy.com/podcast/work-day-work-less/
In this episode on how to simplify your teacher work day and work less. we discuss:
- How teachers can cut back on time spent on planning
- Smart classroom management hacks to implement in your classroom
- Deciding what assignments you should and shouldn't grade
- How to decide how many hours you are going to work
- Jamie's new book "How to Love Teaching Again"
- How teachers can save time on their lesson planning and grading
- The Not So Wimpy Teacher
- How to Love Teaching Again
- Educate & Rejuvenate Summer Conference
- Join the Wife Teacher Mommy Club!
- Wife Teacher Mommy: Mentioned on Podcast Amazon List