Manage episode 360656651 series 3463463
In today’s intimate episode, Nicole and Susanne discuss the sticky details of navigating power and change, while balancing personal and professional lives. Susanne shares the challenges she navigated with writing her first book and becoming a first-time author, and all the different ways she pushed herself to keep moving forward. Together, they talk about relationships, picking themselves back up after devastating heartbreaks, and moving forward to pursue the dreams that they knew they were worthy of.
Susanne Conrad is the author of Get There Now, founder of Lightyear Leadership, the co-developer of Lululemon’s renowned leadership culture, and served as Director of Possibility at Lululemon from 2007-2017. She also has served as a mentor and teacher to Nicole for a decade, and has seen Nicole through various stages of her life; stay tuned for the most intimate conversation yet.
Nicole & Susanne talk about…
- Building an inner set of cheerleaders that are front row cheering you on 14:45
- A message for aspiring writers 15:48
- How does one generate self-worth continuously 19:46
- How to keep moving forward after loss and learning to trust yourself to live the life that you deserve 23:45
- “The only way your heart can grow is to break open.” 34:12
- A self-worth daily practice to build your self-worth muscle 37:42
Want to build morning habits that last so you jump out of bed with energy and clarity every morning?
Join Nicole’s 5-Day Morning Challenge >> go.nicoletsong.com/morning-habits
Do you struggle with boundaries? Discover the blind spots holding you back and take the Boundary Tendencies Quiz >> nicoletsong.com/quiz
To Learn More About Susanne:
- Visit her here: https://www.susanneconrad.com/
- Learn more about Lightyear courses
- Read or listen to her book here
- Follow Susanne on Instagram
- Listen to more of Susanne on these podcasts…
Keep In Touch with Nicole: