Manage episode 281196903 series 2681891
In a time wherein health is being prioritized and given more emphasis, it is very important for us to remain healthy in all aspects or to even heal in the best and natural way possible.
In this episode, we will be equipped with more details on how Red Light Therapy works. The therapy has already done favorable results in treating skin conditions. Moreover, we will learn between near and far infrared, its benefits, and even its downsides that are based on a real-life experience.
A shiny, new, simple overview of Red Light Therapy and its benefits to the user. Hear Kristin talk about how vit fits with photobiomodulation, where it came from, what the research and science says, different devices, and best ways to use. We cover the basics around near and far infrared light as well as getting natural red light therapy with sunlight at sunrise and sunset. Hear about 5 devices that WELLPOWER loves and which is best for you. Get ready to glow as you discover your body is a battery!
Key Takeaways :
- Photobiomodulation and how it work
- The science of Red Light Therapy
- Sub-categories of Red Light Therapy and how it varies from each other
- The use of sunlight or natural light for Red Light Therapy by ancient people
- How sunlight helps heal our bodies in many ways
- How to know if Red Light Therapy is working on your body
- How Infrared Sauna helps your body
- Several benefits of Red Light Therapy
- Tools or devices that can be used for Red Light Therapy
- Tools used for facial treatment
SUPERCHARGED, The Movie : http://bit.ly/2Jw1brM
FLEXBEAM website: https://theflexbeam.com/
1903 Niels Finsen Nobel Prize Winner for Red Light Research: http://bit.ly/3hw0TO9
LLLT and Skin: http://bit.ly/34ZsnXr
General photobiomodulation research: http://bit.ly/34Xa1GA
Sports Performance: http://bit.ly/380wLHs
Near Infrared Light Supporting the Brain: http://bit.ly/38QE1F1